GEORGICA KIMONO INDIGO
Worn belted as a top, or loose and half tied as a cover-up or jacket. The lower hemline in the back gives you more booty coverage if you want it, and the kimono sleeve is proportioned to be just dramatic enough without being fussy. The slit shoulder gives just a little reveal, and the pajama-inspired piping take it beyond the more traditional kimono silhouette. This piece will elevate any look, whether its a night out over our Sag Harbor slip dress, or a night in over our Amagansett teddy.
- Cut-out at shoulders
- Kimono sleeve
- Pockets at sides
- Belt of same fabric included
- High-low hem
- Made of breathable 64% Cupro, 36% Polyester (Japan)
- Model wears size extra small/small. Her measurements: Height 5'10, Bust 31", Waist 25", Hips 34.5"
- Made in NYC
- Sale items are final sale
- Free domestic shipping on all orders
- Shop more at larkinhughes.com