Ida Candle - Lavender
All of our candles are 100% soy based and hand poured into gorgeous ceramic containers. Plant our seed paper label into the container once the candle is melted to grow wildflowers!
• Specifications of “Ida” pot:
- Color and Characteristics - green glazed ceramic pot
with an engraved design.
- Dimensions - 3.25” x 3.25” x 3.25”.
- Volume - Approx. 10oz (295ml).
- Weight - 1lbs, 0oz.
• Wax: 100% soy wax with no added dyes or fillers.
• Wick: Cotton with no added heavy metals.
• Burn Time: 55 Hours
- After candle Is fully used, melt remaining wax with a hairdryer and clean with soap + water.
- Soak seed paper in water for at least 48 hours before planting.
- BYOD - Bring Your Own Dirt: Fill container, most of the way, with soil.
- Place pieces of seed paper on top of soil.
- Cover paper with 1/4” inch of dirt.
- Keep soil moist until sprouts mature. (Spray bottle recommended.)
- Made With 100% Recycled Materials
- Compostable Paper
- 75-90% Germination Rate
- Wildflower Blend: spurred snapdragon, black-eyed susan, forget-me-not, english daisy, sweet alyssum, dwarf godetia, maiden pinks, catchfly, corn poppy, lemon mint