Astrid Candle - Rosemary
All of our candles are 100% soy based and hand poured into gorgeous ceramic containers. Plant our seed paper label into the container once candle is melted to grow wildflowers.
• Specifications of “Astrid” pot:
- Color and Characteristics - white glazed ceramic pot
with metallic copper interior and rim.
- Dimensions - 3” x 3” x 3.25”.
- Volume - Approx. 9oz (230ml).
- Weight - 0lbs, 14oz.
• Wax: 100% soy wax with no added dyes or fillers.
• Wick: Cotton with no added heavy metals.
• Burn Time: 45 Hours.
- After candle Is fully used, melt remaining wax with a hairdryer and clean with soap + water.
- Soak seed paper in water for at least 48 hours before planting.
- BYOD - Bring Your Own Dirt: Fill container, most of the way, with soil.
- Place pieces of seed paper on top of soil.
- Cover paper with 1/4” inch of dirt.
- Keep soil moist until sprouts mature. (Spray bottle recommended.)
- Made With 100% Recycled Materials
- Compostable Paper
- 75-90% Germination Rate
- Wildflower Blend: spurred snapdragon, black-eyed susan, forget-me-not, english daisy, sweet alyssum, dwarf godetia, maiden pinks, catchfly, corn poppy, lemon mint