Adelyn Candle - Lavender
All of our candles are 100% soy based and hand poured into gorgeous ceramic containers. Plant our seed paper label into the container once the candle is melted to grow wildflowers.
• Floral Artwork w/Growing Candle® directions included.
• Specifications of “Adelyn” pot: - Color and Characteristics - Light pink ceramic pot. - Dimensions - 2.75” x 2.75” x 3.25”. - Volume - Approx. 8oz (230ml). - Weight - 0lbs, 14oz.
• Wax: 100% soy wax with no added dyes or fillers. • Wick: Cotton with no added heavy metals.
• Burn Time: 45 Hours.
After candle Is fully used, melt remaining wax with a hairdryer and clean with soap + water.
- Soak seed paper in water for at least 48 hours before planting.
- BYOD - Bring Your Own Dirt: Fill container, most of the way, with soil.
- Place pieces of seed paper on top of soil.
- Cover paper with 1/4” inch of dirt.
- Keep soil moist until sprouts mature. (Spray bottle recommended.)
- Made With 100% Recycled Materials
- Compostable Paper
- 75-90% Germination Rate
- Wildflower Blend: spurred snapdragon, black-eyed susan, forget-me-not, english daisy, sweet alyssum, dwarf godetia, maiden pinks, catchfly, corn poppy, lemon mint